Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

This work thing is interfering with my letterboxing! I'm so tired lately, especially mentally (where it counts) that I think it's time to retire (although I'm only in my 20s, so I doubt that'll really happen) so I can letterbox full time.

Took a nice walk to check on Boards and Bridges this morning. The Raindeers have "officially" adopted this box, since Pico lives in Chicago now, but its only a mile down the tow path from my apartment, so I can't help but check on it now and then :) No HHs to find, but there were more stamps in it since last time I checked. And unfortunately, the last person to find it (this morning, in fact!) didn't replace it very well so I hid it better.  

I'm considering creating a new HH to celebrate a certain cyclist's 6th Tour de France win tomorrow... ;) I'm not a great carver, though, so I don't know how to create a stamp about him without actually carving him...

Time to eat more carbs... I need more brain fuel as I'm doing a lot of work on several Mapsurfer boxes right now. I WILL find them..oh yes I will! *insert evil laugh*