Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Blogger doesn't seem to be working very well..I can't view my blog, nor the blogs of many other people. At least I know it's not just me. I hope they fix this (or whatever it is fixes itself) soon.

Saturday, on the way from one family visit to another, Joe and I stopped in Allentown and hunted/found two boxes that Lightnin' Bug had not yet published the clues for. I'd received the clues earlier than most for correctly guessing what the first box, Pass, Set, Spike was in reference to. I was hoping to be first finder, but Raindeer beat me to it. I actually pulled a little Seinfeld when we opened the first box and saw his stamp - I clenched my teeth, raised my fist in the air, and said "Raindeer!" (instead of "Newman!" for those of you who understand my reference). All in good fun, though :)