Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

I feel like I'm making slight progress on the box I'm currently working to solve, Homage.  It's hard, though, to turn my brain on after I've let it turn to relaxed mush over the weekend. I need a crossword puzzle or three to get back in the zone and intelligently thinking again. In any case, it's fun to work on this box since it is such a challenge. The majority of letterboxes are quite easy to find - it's not a criticism, just a reality.
 
I have had a couple of people email me with either very good or correct guesses about The Watcher. Assuming it doesn't rain as much this week as it did last week, I'll go check it to make sure it hasn't vanished - it would stink to solve a mystery box and travel to its location, only to find that it's no longer there!
 
Still haven't checked on my Ben Franklin boxes, even though I've had reports that some of the actual boxes desperately need replacing! I blame the aforementioned relaxed mush state for my laziness this weekend.