Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Saturday, May 01, 2004

We didn't hit the trail today; instead we chose to get in some much needed R&R and laziness :)

I did however get some new carving material - hooray! I'd run out and have been itching to carve. I wanted to get some of the Speedball pink stuff (technical term :)) but the Utrecht downtown didn't have it. They had some white stuff but it looks a bit crumbly..guess we'll see. I also got a linoleum block to try - also looking forward to seeing how that carves!

I have my theme for my urban microbox series - just have to find some designs (since there is no way I can freehand draw), trace, and get going! I need some film canisters too - looks like I need to buy some film!

I wonder if Kodak sales have gone up since letterboxers came up with microboxing...I certainly don't need that much film, but it's the only way.... :)