Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Friday, April 23, 2004

I am so excited!

While making the logbook for my new Ace of Spades Hitchhiker to be released this weekend, I thought of an idea for those people who manage to collect the other Aces (Diamonds, Hearts, and Clovers) - I will soon plant a Joker letterbox, and clues to this box will only be accessible to those who have found all of the Aces.

I'm still working it out in my head, but I think I'll definitely plant one or two Aces as standard letterboxes, and leave the other two as hitchhikers.

I'll have to see how this plan continues to form - it'd obviously be quite difficult to access all of the stamps if one or two of them are randomly floating around. But that might make them more coveted....