Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Monday, April 05, 2004

So here I am in Rhode Island, visiting the parents. I was aiming to get a LOT of letterboxes during my short week up here, but I'm finding that's not as easy as I planned. I am tired, beat, exhausted. It's not so easy to get up early and go boxing all day, just for the sake of getting more Fs under my belt. Mom and I did, however, get three today - her first three, in fact! We went to Mount Hope Farm - it was a much longer walk than I'd thought it would be but it was very beautiful. The stamps were really nice too :) I had a slight scare when we walked by some swans - I was attacked by a swan when I was younger so I'm pretty afraid! And our only weapon was Mom's inhaler - lol!

I'm thinking about going out for a short drive while Mom rests and getting one or two more..we'll see.