Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

What a windy day! Didn't get as many boxes as I'd like, but Mom is sick with bronchitis so it's a wonder she can get out at all. We found Fort Adams, Castle Hill, and Fast Passage today. Fort Adams was so windy I truly thought we'd blow into the water! The view from Castle Hill was breathtaking, and it was a nice (but big!) stamp. Fast Passage boasts a gorgeous stamp - I'm still in awe! We also found Wally Hitchhiker at Fast Passage - Mom's first, my third! Hooray! Now where to take it....

I'm thinking I might run out for another box or two..a couple of simple ones. I'm really itching to get some more!

Mom is now mapping out, on her computer, a WoM series that someone sent me. I think we're going to do it tomorrow in between shopping - must get in as much letterboxing as possible! I truly am addicted, as she keeps telling me... :)