Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Friday, April 25, 2008

There's a place we like to go to walk and find boxes, but goodness it always kicks our butts with the terrain. Went there today, and it was definitely a beautiful day for a hike! Unfortunately, allergies got the best of me later in the morning and I'm a sniveling mess. Waiting for the allergy meds to kick in.

On a planting note, I have so many ideas floating in my head - I just need to find the time to get them on paper. I think the challenge with planting for me has always been finding the final place to put a box. With my first few boxes, I picked a general location and then found a suitable place for the box, but I've never been happy with those final locations. Now, I'd rather wait and find a place that would be perfect for a box, and then go carve, write clues, etc.