Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Friday, June 08, 2007

We're heading out tomorrow to do some serious boxing. I'm going after a couple of mystery boxes that piggy-back off of some known boxes that I have yet to find. I think I've figured out what I could thus far and hope that the rest will make sense once I get there.

That being said, my printer ran out of ink! I'm contemplating writing out the clues to other boxes in the area by hand. In the dark, of course, because the lightbulb blew out in the computer room and I only have the glow of the monitor to guide me.

I was all ready to plant my mystery box tomorrow as well, but then I realized that I need to wait until after the weekend is over, as there will be tens of thousands of people in the area for an event this weekend - I don't want it getting muggled it's first day out!

Wish me luck tomorrow...!