Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Posting twice in one day - I must be excited!

Finished recarving The Watcher as well as another mystery stamp whose clues will be in very limited distribution (read: only available to a select few). It's a really nice stamp - a bit artsy a la my Lance Armstrong hitchhiker, where you kind of have to stare at it and then voila! I see it now... I just have to make the logbook, and then hopefully I can plant it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also formulating a stamp idea for a bonus box off of The Watcher. The clue for the bonus box has the potential to give away the entire area (and thereby not making it much of a mystery), so I think I'll email it to those boxers that have listed their Watcher find via AQ or email, instead of just posting it as a mystery to the mystery. In any case, The Watcher should be replanted no later than the end of next weekend.