Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

So...last wrote in this thing a year ago. Can't say I've done much boxing since then. Only recently have I returned to thinking about it a lot. Who knew that it would take 3 years to get the house really in order and my garden self-sustaining so that I could actually leave Philly on the weekends!?

Recently found some boxes up in the Allentown area, and then found some over by Valley Forge. Doing some work on some Mapsurferian puzzles, and I think I just figured out She Turned Me Into a Newt. I have to actually go and find these boxes now - I've found that I tend to solve the puzzles for the sake of exercising my brain, but then I don't follow through and get the box!

On my To Do list:
* Pull my Ben Franklin series for some much needed maintenance and stamp recarving
* Recarve/rehide The Watcher, as it's definitely gone missing
* Hide some new boxes
* Purchase new letterboxing journal, as I've filled my original one up (only 113 finds, but I'm definitely not in it for the PFX numbers!!)

It's good to be "back"!