Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

What a gorgeous day!! I had every intention of getting outside and doing some letterboxing, specifically planting a new WoM box and doing some recon on a mystery box, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. I took the dog for a long walk and by the time we got home (after walking up the 12% grade hill to our home) we were both beat! Not to mention the Excel spreadsheet I'd made for the mystery box didn't open and I didn't feel like hurrying to piece together the clues again before I left. I may try to run out and hide the WoM box tomorrow - I'd love to get it going. I haven't carved it yet, but it's a different kind of box so I don't have to do too much carving.

In any case, this weather was a tease because I want it to be Spring already!!

Also, go Yanks!!!