Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Ben Franklin Receives Visitors

I still can't get over the excitement I feel when I hear that one of my boxes has been visited! I just read a post on the LBMA group by Irene (of Hikers & Hounds) that her friend went and visited Ben and on the way ran into some other letterboxers! I can't wait to go and see who's checked in and to see their stamps and what not. I guess it also means that the Butterfly HH is on its way, since I left her in one of those boxes.

Raindeer also wrote me this week and said that he visited Black Diamond and was the first finder to Mother. I hope he took the little trinket I left! :)

I need to get some materials to create a new logbook for the You Can't Touch This HH I found at Black Diamond, and then send the old logbook back to Team PresSinOn. I remember chuckling at the HH image when I saw it last month in a logbook, and now here it is waiting on my counter - ready to get moving again!

And in final thoughts, I hope that the Pepes are having a lot of fun on their vacation, but I can't wait for them to return! I really enjoy reading Mark's almost-daily comments on this hobby!