Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Thanks again to Mark Pepe for creating the Letterboxing Newbie list over at Yahoo Groups. Since I began this hobby, I've been wondering what "magnetic north" vs. (I guess) non-magnetic north was. I didn't want to email anyone privately though, and I certainly didn't want to post to the main LBNA list lest I start a flame war. So, I asked my question on the Newbie list, and Steve of Rayvenhaus and Isoceles were kind enough to point me in the direction of an answer and/or give me a straight answer. So now I know..and now alls I have to do is find my darn compass! :-p

Before we head up to Ashland on Sunday, I have to reprint out a little First Finder's cert for my Mother box to be planted, since I feel that the original one I printed was too large. I also need to remember to bring baggies and what not in case my Black Diamond needs some TLC. I can't wait to see who has stamped in there!