Fleur de Lis' Letterboxing Journal

My thoughts on my new favorite hobby.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Checked on Mother and Black Diamond a few minutes ago. The squeeters are vicious! And we heard some gunshots, which scared me... Joe said it could be some jerk trying to scare people, or hunting small game. Either way, there's now a note for those clues to be careful and wear bright colors!

Letterboxers are the nicest people! Black Diamond was triple bagged, and not from me! It was also under many rocks - I guess someone noticed that I'd posted awhile back that an animal had dragged out an HH hiding there. Mother was also under many more rocks than I originally left it. Thanks so much to all who take the time not only to find these boxes (amateur attemps on my part) but to ensure their future safety!!